Types of Heroes and Villains in Marvel Strike Force
The Marvel Strike Force is world’s most popular and leading game. Over thousands of people play this game every day. It is the best way to utilize your leisure time by playing the most interesting online multiplayer RPG game. The game provides you with lots of new characters and various types of weapons or gears. In Marvel Strike Force one should assemble the squad into its best suitable position and purchase more ultimate or powerful heroes or villains to play. To become the best player of the game one should upgrade the characters and weapons regularly on a daily basis. The game consists of lots of characters with their different abilities and skills. Following are many types of heroes and villains with their skills, stats and Marvel Strike Force Cheats.
Types, Skills, and Stats of Characters
- Captain America – It is the main and most liked superhero by the people. Captain America is the most powerful superhero among all others. The main weapon of this character is the shield. The shield attacks a target for the 100% damage. It is upgraded up to 200% and can be more effective while the battle is going. It can effect multiple targets at higher levels.
- Kingpin – It is another important character in the game, and its main weapon is the batter. It attacks a target for 90% damage and can be upgraded up to 150%. Its boss orders are to apply defense buff to the army.
- Night Nurse – The character we are talking about is the most important as it helps you into defense. It attacks the target for 95% damage and can be inclined up to 145% damage and 100% chance. The Night Nurse counts in the category of a healer.
- Hand Sorceress – It refers to some main activities like chi strike, blood magic, and way of the shadow. It attacks target for 100% damage and can be upgraded to 130% plus 15% base damage. Its main function is to heal everything for 350 points. It includes in the category of villains and mostly used in raid missions.
- Gamora – It is the main character in the category of a damage dealer. Gamora attacks a target for 90% damage, and it can be upgraded up to 250% plus 50% chance.
- Winter Soldier – The last but not the least winter soldier attacks a target for 80% damage and can be upgraded to 115%. Its main task is to attack the opponents with full power to destroy them easily.